Thursday, October 29

Internet issus

I was actually thinking about a new post but for some reason I cannot upload pictures to my blog. I actually cannot load pictures anywhere on line. I also can't print anything from the internet. If I cut and paste the text to a Word document, I can print it. A few weeks ago, I messed with some of my internet options. I guess I clicked something somewhere. Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong? I'm gonna go back and mess with my options some more. Until then, no pictures...

If you have a spare minute, say a little prayer for my friend, Renee. She and her husband, Frank, are getting ready for a trip to Eastern Europe to meet the newest addition to their family, Kellsey. They might even get to bring her home! Best wishes Garcia Family!



***in case, you're wondering how I got Kellsey's picture on here...well, I can load pictures from other places online. Weird...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

:( You don't have your nice picture link of me anymore... Hmmm, maybe if I would get it together and blog something once in a while I would still be up there....