Jimmy had a good birthday yesterday. I baked him a cake while he spent the afternoon with his mom. Then he decided he wanted dinner to be guys only. He and Jim and Tyler went to Buffalo Wild Wings and I stayed home and waited for Michelle and Josh to come over. Then we had cake and presents and stayed up too late! A good birthday in my opinion!
And, like I said today is just a lazy day, so I am going to cheat and copy a Facebook survey for my post! I hope you'll copy it. I'd love to see your answers!
Survey for Grown Ups!Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?! 'Have you ever kissed someone? Missed someone? Told someone you loved them? Drank alcohol?Well, here are 38 questions for the people who are a little older.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Jim pays all the bills now! :)
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
I guess any of the dinners we had in San Diego
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Actually right now I am craving some Skyline, so I wish I was there eating a 3-way potato!
4. How many colleges did you attend?
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was on the floor next to the bed when I got up this morning and I never did get dressed today!
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Gotta buy have it, so just suck it up and pay for it!
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
No alarm...it's summer break! :)
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I better charge my phone
9. Do you miss being a child?
Not really, but I do miss being able to just have fun with my sisters and brother. We always had a lot of fun!
10. What errand/chore do you despise?
I don't like to clean the litter boxes. I usually make the kids do that one. I also don't love to sweep and mop, but I've been doing that a lot more often lately!
11. Get up early or sleep in?
12. Have you found real love yet?
13. Favorite lunch meat?
14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
A could drink at check-out
15. Beach or lake?
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No, but I do think big, pricey weddings are.
17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
F*** that, no question! Sopranos
18.What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
I have no idea. I like a lot of celebrities, but I don't LOVE any one person. I think it would be interesting to meet Oprah. I think Heidi Klum and Gwen Stefani would be nice. Will Ferrell and Jack Black are hilarious.
19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Sadly, more that once.
20. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Never used one at all!
21. Ring tone?
I think it is called Guitar Strum
22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth.
Now that I have braces, I brush my teeth in almost every restaurant I eat in.
23. Where in California you've never been and would like to go?
Hmm, LA seems interesting, but too obvious. Maybe San Francisco?
24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
25. How old are you?
26. Do you have a "go to" person?
My honey, Jim
27. Are you where you want to be in life?
28. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
Looney Toons, Muppet Babies, Gummy Bears
29. What about you do you think has changed the most?
I am not as uptight I as used to be. I try to go with the flow and love life for what ever it brings me!
30. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
I have really loved all the years of my life. High School was great, but I would not go back so I guess that means they weren't the BEST!
32. Did you ever own troll dolls?
Maybe a few little ones to put on a pencil
33. Did you have a pager?
Yes. That's weird to think about now!
34. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
DeSales, football games, what was that one place at the Louisville Motor Speedway???
35. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
Yes. I was a good girl! If my kids only did the "bad" things I did, then I am in for an easy ride!
36.Who do you think impacted your life the most?
Wow. I'm afraid I will hurt people's feelings with this one...
The honest answer is Tyler and Jim.
37. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
I really had a lot of great teachers. My first grade teacher, Mrs. Otte was great help to a shy little girl like me! I was so scared of going into 3rd grade with Mrs. Burke and she turned out to be a great teacher! I loved 4th grade and Mrs. Davis. Even though she threw eggs at me and Dana at breakfast once! In high school, I liked Sr. Rose and Mr. Miles.
38. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age..."?
Not on a regular basis, but yes I do!