Tuesday, May 12

Books

I just started a new book. It's called "The Covenant" by Beverly Lewis. It is the first in a series of books about young Amish women, their family and their town. I read about the book on several other blogs and it seemed interesting, so I wanted to check it out. It is not my usual genre, but I like to branch out from occasionally. That's easier to do when I've heard good reviews. I also love Shelfari (that's where my little bookshelf on the side bar came from!) They have lots of reviews and you can even join discussion groups (not that I've done so!)

Has anyone read this book? What did you think?

Also, any other book suggestions? I am building my "books to read" list for vacation in Daytona. Last year I read six books while we were there. It was wonderful! I would love to have your input!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Really wishing I was getting ready to be heading to the beach with you guys... Next year we'll be there, all 4 of us!!!!