Monday, May 11

Tagged!

Michelle tagged me last week.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. San Diego trip
2. Being finished with training
3. Last day of school
4. Throwing Michelle's baby shower
5. Summer in Daytona
6. Kealie
7. Jozie
8. My birthday

Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Ran
2. Took an ice bath
3. Took a nap
4. Took a shower
5. Dinner with R and M
6. Shopping with R and M
7. Ate a frozen pizza
8. Went to bed

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Be the twins' daily sitter!
2. Be a good gardener
3. Go live in the Bahamas...NOW!
4. Get through the next few weeks without stressing
5. Live closer to George and family
6. Talk Jim into buying me a Hyundai Santa Fe
7. Buy a boat
8. Own a beach home

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Celebrity Apprentice
2. Forensics Files
3. Clean House
4. The Big Bang Theory
5. Sopranos
6. South Park
7. Seinfeld
8. How I Met Your Mother

Now I tag...Shea and Kirsten!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I wish you could be the twins' daily sitter too. But that would mean living closer to me, which takes two of the other things off you "wish" list away: living in the Bahamas and living closer to George and his family.