Monday, September 22

Not Me Monday

This is fun. To see where Not Me Monday started and how you can join the fun, click on the link below. WOW! It has turned into quite the phenomenon!



Today...
I DID NOT sleep on the couch until 11:30 after dropping Mr. T at school...
I DID NOT eat "breakfast" at Waffle House with Big Daddy at 1 pm...
I DEFINITELY DID NOT DVR Days of Our Lives since I was at WH at 1:00...
I DID NOT watch the DVR'd DOOL when I got home...
And finally, I DO NOT still have to cook dinner, do my Monday chores and exercise all before 8 pm because the new fall season of CBS comedies starts tonight...

I did not do any of those things, because that would make me a lazy couch potato who is addicted to TV....

Updated to include...
I DID NOT try to "burn off" the spill in the stove's front burner while making dinner. That DID NOT lead to a smoke-filled downstairs...which in turn DID NOT (really it didn't) set off the smoke alarm because I would NEVER FORGET to replace the smoke alarm battery that I took out when it was making that annoying warning sound. I DID NOT do any of those things because that would be gross and irresponsible!

What did you NOT do today?!?!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Haaaaaaa! That is hilarious! But you certainly are no couch potato, Mrs. 5K in under 35 minutes!!!! I've been catching a bit of Days every now and then and I always think of you. :)