Monday, September 22

Childhood Cancer Awareness Day 22

You didn't think I forgot about all those fighting kiddos out there, did you? Even without power those kids have to keep fighting! My contribution to their fight is raising awareness! I am going to post a link* to a child for each of the days I missed during my black-out. Please take some time to visit these kids and/or their families. Maybe seeing how cancer personally touches some lives will help you, help me raise awareness!

Day 14... Cole

Day 15... Owen

Day 16... AJ

Day 17... Julian

Day 18... Mikayla

Day 19... John Eric

Day 20... Baby Reese Addison

Day 21...of course, Kennedy!

Day 22... finally, My sweet Coleman!!!!
A word from the man himself...
Eat at Chili's during the month of September and a portion of their proceeds will go to ST.JUDES...eat there SEPT 29th, and 100% of proceeds will be donated! Coleman says "fank you!"

And just in case you didn't notice that I was BEGGING you before....
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GO SIGN THIS PETITION!!!

***Most of these sites are on CarePages. To view the pages you will need to join CarePages. It's quick, easy, free and you can opt out of any e-mailings.

No comments: