Saturday, August 9

Catching up

I have not blogged as much as I would like these past few days. I am back on my diet healthy lifestyle! I blog there as well and I have spent most of my blogging time catching up with my SYD friends.

In an effort for those you who read this blog to get to know me better, here is "The One Word Quiz"

The point is you can only type one word answers! It's not as easy as you might think. Feel free to copy and change the answers to suit you. Put it on your blog or pass it on to your friends.

1.Where's your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? MINE
3. Your hair? thin
4. Your skin? tan
5. Your mother? busy
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your favorite drink? Dew
9. Your dream/goal? Bahamas
10. The room you're in? family
11. Your ex? none
12. Your fear? drowning
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? preparing
14. Where were you last night? bed
15. What you're not? unorganized
16. Muffins? chocolate
17. One of your wish list items? boat
18. Where you grew up? Louisville
19. The last thing you did? laundry
20. What are you wearing? sweats
21. Your TV? big
22. Your pet(s)? needy
23. Your computer? white
24. Your life? happy
25. Your mood? stressed
26. Missing someone? no
27. Your car? truck
28. Something you're not wearing? socks
29. Favorite store? Target
30. Your summer? perfect
31. Like someone? hubby
32. Last time you cried? wedding
33. Who will re-post this? unsure
34. Whose answers are you anxious to see? everyone

Hope to see this on some other blogs. :)

1 comment:

Shea said...

Love your blog! I'm going to post this on mine later!