Thursday, October 1

Day 3...

Today's lesson in the book is basically a continuance of yesterday's Interest vs. Commitment lesson. Today we have to decide to stick with our plan and make the difficult choices "No Matter What!"

As always, that can be hard to do. Today Michelle and the babies are coming over. She has suggested an awesome hamburger place for lunch. I have to stay strong if we decide to go there and NOT order the 1/2 pound burger and fries! With a sweet tea to drink! I will make a smart choice and drink water. We also have a Cross Country meet tonight. That works out well because it will give me a chance to do some walking/jogging. I have to run all around the course to help cheer on the kids. That kind of exercise is fun! :)

The meet will not be over until well after 7, so we will also be eating out for dinner. I need decide now what I will order. I'm sure I will be very hungry and it's always hard to make good decision when I'm hungry. If I look at the menu now, I can decide and be prepared!

Cross Country meet results tomorrow!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I'm hoping some of your motivation will rub off on me!