Thursday, August 6

Random thoughts



The new babies are doing fine. I went with Michelle to take them to the Doctor on Wednesday. Jozie is 6.4 pounds and Kealie is 5.0 pounds. Lots of growing going on!

I am finding the thought of shopping for school supplies boring this year. Usually I am very excited about it. So far I have purchased loose leaf paper, graph paper and some glue sticks. School starts in 5 days.

I am having lunch with my brother tomorrow. We meet once a month for lunch. It's fun and a great way to stay in touch. I love that we have a set meeting date. We have lunch no matter if it's been a month or a day since the last time we saw each other. If you have a sibling you don't see on a regular basis, I highly recommend this. You know, if you like them.

I have cooked very yummy dinners the past two nights. BBQ chicken and broccoli casserole on Wednesday and a Chicken Tortilla Bake and black beans tonight. No other comments about the meals. I'm just patting myself on the back!

I think we're having pizza rolls for dinner tomorrow.


http://www.shtickaround.com
Comics for those with a sick sense of humor!

I have decided to run a 30k on September 20. That's 18 miles. I have ran a total of 4 miles training so far. Obviously, I'm super excited!

I am reorganizing organizing my digital pictures on my computer. It is taking forever and my desktop is a mess. It's also making my shoulders hurt from sitting in front of the computer so much.

I wish I had a big piece of chocolate cake with raspberry sauce in between the layers right now. Like P.F. Chang's Wall of Cake!



That is all.

6 comments:

Karen said...

That cake looks sooooooo good!

Kirsten said...

Damn, that cake looks tasty. Where can I get me some cake like that?

Raine said...

thats a great comic! :D

Shea said...

My husband doesn't like Chinese food at all but loves that cake!

Raine said...

You can def teach yourself to knit! Thats how I did it. I would suggest getting a book and a video. Somethings are easier to see in 3D, sometimes the book is good enough - and there are tons of videos and stuff online - Good luck! :D

JennyMac said...

That cake is quite a temptress! LOL.