Wednesday, June 10

Writer's Prompts from Kat

Guess what one of Mama Kat's prompts on this week's Writer's Workshop was...

3.) What have you been busy doing that's keeping you from updating your blog? How hard is it for you to get back into the swing of blogging when you take time off?

That's all me this week...and last week too!

This prompt was inspired by Sera who's blog I have been enjoying this morning afternoon instead of posting myself!

So, what has been keeping me from updating? Well, last week was such a crazy busy week. I told you guys about that. This week I have been doing laundry and starting to pack for vacation!!!

And how hard is it for me to get back into the swing of blogging when I take time off? It's honestly pretty hard! I totally agree with Sera on this one. She said, "once I get out of the habit of blogging at least every other day I feel a bit like I lose my groove, and I feel this overwhelming responsibility to write something that is absolutely entertaining and brilliant."

I really feel like I owe you guys a picture-filled, comedy-filled, emotional post all about the Marathon and San Diego trip. It was exciting and fun, but I just can't seem to find words to describe it. I've started a post several time, but the longer I put it off the post, the more pressure I feel to make it great!

I also still have not downloaded the pictures from San Diego. In fact, I really don't have a lot of pictures. I feel pressure that I've talked about those pics that you guys might be expecting something really great!

So, here's the deal. I'm going to go load these pictures and post some tomorrow. No pressure! I know you guys don't really care what/how I post. You're my friends and you just want to hear what I've been up to!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I do care and you better start posting at least every other day, especially when your on vacation, with awesome pictures every post so that I can live vicariously through you while I lie on my couch and be 7 (or 5 like your son said today) months pregnant!!!

Unknown said...

Welcome back! I am glad you had fun!

KatBouska said...

I love all the picures you posted!!! Especially the dinner...yum!