Saturday, June 6

A quick update and some numbers

I can't believe I haven't posted since Tuesday! I have a lot to post about, but I haven't had the time during the day and once the evening comes around, I've just been lying on the couch watching TV! I haven't even loaded the pictures from San Diego to my computer. And that's something I can totally do while lying on the couch!

Oh well! So this is what you get today...a list!

10...number of toe nails on a normal person. 4...number of toe nails I have left!

9....times 10 = 90...number of boxed lunches I order for the staff lunch on Monday!

8....days until we leave for Daytona Beach, baby!!!

7....days per week I will lounge pool side during vacation!

6....hours it took for me to finish the Marathon (not sure if I told you guys that!)

5....days this week that I fell asleep on the couch

4....kids who celebrated the last day of school yesterday

3....loads of clean laundry that need to be folded in this house

2....number of nieces who will be showered with gifts tomorrow!

1....Mama (mine) that I am spending the day with today!


Have a great weekend! More posts and pictures to follow next week (hopefully!)

No comments: