Ten Things That I Am Currently Sick Of
1. My body hurting! I will be very happy when this Marathon in over. I wanted to do it. I'm glad I'm doing it. I will NEVER do it again!
2. Rain. We have had a lot of rain here in the past couple of weeks. It's been nice the past few days, but more rain is on it's way. I wish I could enjoy it like Linlee!
3. Middle School. I feel like I have been a student these last few months. I have been trying so hard to get the girls to care about and keep their grades up. I'll be happy for the summer break. Hopefully next year will be easier.
4. PTA. I love volunteering at school. I love the things I do with the PTA. I love that my friend Brenda is the president and we get to spend a lot of time together, but this end of the year crunch is overwhelming!
5. Cat boxes. And I don't mean a box full of cats, because that would be adorable!
Messy kids' rooms. Why can't they be more like me. I mean I'm not asking them to dust and vacuum on a daily basis, but just pick up the
7. Having Braces. The pain is pretty much over. I have some really cold-sensitive teeth, but I can deal with that (especially, once I figured out I should use warm water while brushing my teeth. That only took about a week of pain to come up with. I know, I'm a genius!) The biggest complaint is I can't have tortilla chips. I miss Nachos! One day we will be together again, my love!
8. Chores. I mean I don't mind cleaning and doing laundry, but it's just when I make a list and call them chores. I can't stand doing it and then I don't.
9. Being lazy. I really am (see complaint above) Sometimes, I just lay around and do nothing all day. I usually have some kind of excuse (see complaint #1) or a headache or I just want to spend time goofing off with my sweetie!
Complaining. You know, unless it's me doing it!
**note: i am not obesessed with kat. although it may seem i have talked about her a lot lately, it's just because i want her to be my new best blog friend. and i wish she would read my blog everyday. and i want her to tell me how funny and pretty and smart i am. but really, it's not anything weird. if you're reading this HI KAT!**