Monday, February 23

Menu Plan Monday



Well, I missed a couple of weeks, but this is something I really want to do, so I will post my menu on the weeks that I do have it ready by Monday afternoon!

This week we will be eating good! I am feeling very "cook-y" (I just made that term up, feel free to use it whenever you like!)

Monday - Week Night Lasagna Bake

Tuesday - My Momma's Meatloaf (chicken for the kids)

Wednesday - Quesadillas and refried beans

Thursday - Chicken patty sandwiches and fries
(I figure I might be cooked out by then!)


Friday - Pizza Night

Saturday - Please Oh Please Let This Be A Date Night!!!
(feel free to some date night vibes my way!)

Bonus - Diet Soda Cake

Now the point of MPM (Menu Plan Monday) is to post your menu, of course, but also to post some of your recipes. Maybe I will do this on Wednesday after I post my WW picture. We shall see...until then I know you will be on the edge of your seats awaiting my culinary expertise!

And I can't forget to send you over to Orgjunkie.com where you can see over 300 (!) other momma's menus and you know, they probably follow the rules and post their recipes too!

No comments: