Monday, February 23

Happy Birthday Wes!


Today is my baby brother's birthday! He is 26! I can't believe it. I am 5 1/2 years older than Wes and we have always been close, despite the age difference and the fact that he's a boy and well, I'm not! I remember when he was born and in fact, I have vivid memories of the day he came home. He is the only of my siblings that I remember as a baby and my some of my favorite memories of him are as a little boy. He may just be the cutest kid I've ever known...well, he's in the Top 2 anyway!

I know that is probably the most adorable thing we will all see today!

Just being the Little Brother!

Wes is a man of few words, but he is a wonderful man.

He's a great brother and I know I can always count on him to be there for me! Wes is also an amazing uncle and I know that Mr. T would not trade him for anything in the world.

Just the two of them goofing off!

This is one of my favorite pictures of the two of them. We were at King's Island (a theme park) and waited in line for a roller coaster for at least an hour. Mr T. got tired and his uncle held him the whole time we stood in that line! That's the kind of thing I'm talking about...

I love you Wes! I hope you have a great day!

Love, Your Big Sister

2 comments:

Colleen said...

That last picture of your brother and your son is sooooo sweet!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday! What a great bro and uncle!