Saturday, January 3

More laziness...

Today I have just been playing around on the computer and catching up on laundry. Sadly, during all this computer time, I still did not update my blog background or download the pics from my camera.

Oh well, I did do this...

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Romantic Healthy De-Clutterer


One more step in working on my list.

Also, Big Daddy and I have a created quite a disgusting menu for the past few days. Last night we had El Tarasco, our favorite Mexican restaurant. This afternoon we went to Genny's Diner, a local place famous for their giant hamburgers. BD had a Sweet Daddy Burger that was a 1.25 pound triple-decker monstrosity! Don't worry, I only had the 10 oz. (and yes, I ate it all!) Now we are planning a late night trip to Taco Bell! Gross, I know, and there's more. Tomorrow brings brunch at the Waffle House and probably McDonald's for dinner. This should easily put both of us in the right state of mind to start our diets on Monday. Be on the lookout for some posts about that!

So that's about all for tonight. Oh except...


2 comments:

Colleen said...

Four year old Linlee says, "fank-yew!"

I've been on a carb fest today, so I know what you are talking about. Ugh!

Casey's trio said...

Sounds like lots of good eatin!