So in honor of my 100 posts. I updated my blog for the holidays! Do you like it? I sure do! I even gave my family cute blog nicknames! See? ---------------->
Now as promised, here are 100 (and one) things you might not have known about me!
1. I will probably go back to all previous 100 posts and change all usage of my family's real names to their new blog nicknames
2. I color code my kids ( J=green, T=blue, R=red, M=yellow)
3. I am slightly OCD (ya think?)
4. I take medication for that!
5. I have 3 cats
6. I give them all first, middle and last names
7. I don't put my clothes in a dresser
8. I hang everything in the closet (yes, even T-shirts)
9. I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 12
10. I still don't really like to ride a bike
11. I'm not a very good driver
12. I failed my driving test the first time
13. and the second, third and fourth!
14. I graduated sixth in my class in high school,
15. but I never got a college degree
16. I worked in Medical insurance and billing for 12 years before I became a SAHM
17. I love soap operas
18. I watch Days of Our Lives religiously
19. but I could drop in on just about any soap (and enjoy it)
20. Sometimes I do!
21. I have a pretty good memory
22. I remember everyone's birthdays
23. but I usually forget to send the card on time
24. I don't really like to work on puzzles
25. my Mom said when I was a baby I would get so frustrated with those simple board puzzles, I would throw the pieces across the room!
26. My favorite book as a young child was Go Dog Go! by Dr. Suess
27. My favorite part was (and still is) the part when the two dogs meet and she keeps asking "Do you like me hat?"
28. I was raised Catholic
29. but, I don't go to church at all any more.
30. I love to make lists!
31. I love crossword puzzles
32. I don't like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie,
34. I think they are very fake.
35. I love Britney Spears,
36. and I'm glad she's getting better!
37. I lost all my "baby" weight in a matter of months
38. but I've gained over 20 pounds since I've been married!
39. I've never broken a bone
40. I've never been in the hospital (except to have Mr. T)
41. I think CSI Miami is the best CSI series
42. I have very thin, fine hair.
43. I can use little baby ponytail holders!
44. I also have very light, fine arm hair.
45. People have asked me is I shave my arms! (I don't)
46. I grew up hating the Beatles
47. Now I love them!
48. I grew up hating Elvis
49. I still do!
50. If I could go back in time, I'd choose the 1970's
51. and the first place I'd go is Studio 54!
52. My dad says I'm the funniest person in the family
53. I didn't need glasses until I was almost 3.0.
54. Now I need them all the time
55. I don't know how to swim,
56. so I'm scared of water if I can't touch the bottom.
57. I still love the ocean
58. And I want to live on the beach
59. I hate cold weather
60. but Fall is my favorite season
61. I don't stay up to date on current events
62. I rely on my husband to tell me what I need to know
63. I don't really know my left from right
64. because when we did the Hokey Pokey in Kindergarten, they wrote an L and R on our hands
65. I don't know how to hook up the DVD player to the TV
66. If Big Daddy's not around, I'll just ask one of the boys to do it
67. I have the clock in my room set 15 minutes fast.
68. I still have to set the alarm almost an hour earlier than I need to get up.
69. I love Mexican food
70. I love Italian food
71. I wish I cooked from scratch more often
72. I cook frozen food
73. A lot
74. I can't play any musical instrument
75. If I learned one it would be the guitar or piano
76. I don't like to nag
78. But I like to plan things and be in charge
79. Which sometimes leads to nagging
80. I took French in high school
81. I took Spanish in college
82. I can count to ten in both languages
83. but that's about it!
84. I hate playing cards
85. but I like Solitaire on the computer
86. My favorite color is green
87. My second favorite colors are purple and pink.
88. I love to grocery shop
89. I have one small tattoo
90. I want another one
91. I played almost every sport available growing up
92. I wasn't very good at any of them
93. I was a cheerleader from 6th - 9th grade
94. I think most cheerleaders are snotty brats
95. I played field hockey from 10th - 12th grade
96. I had a hockey scholarship to college
97. I had a baby instead
98. I don't always feel like a grown-up
99. I'm very worried about what people think about me
100. so that made this very difficult for me
101. I hope everyone still likes me!