Wednesday, November 19

Here's a tip...

don't get a new computer if you don't have to! I spent 4 hours yesterday transferring files to my new computer from my old one. I have more to do today. I did not realize just how much I had saved on that computer. Mostly pictures.

Honestly, I did not think I was going to have to do this myself. I thought if I whined long enough Jim would just do it all for me. Alas, it's been over 2 weeks and he's still telling me to do it myself. Oh, the nerve of some people! Trying to teach me stuff!

I have to do this myself?


How is this gonna happen?


Here I am using The Force to try to move everything.

It didn't work! Damn!


Back to Plan A...the flash drive.


I promise to get this done soon. Then I will have pics of my kids and other meaningful stuff. You know, not just pics of me sitting in front of the computer (even though, it is fun to play with this camera!)

2 comments:

Shea said...

I give you a ton of credit for even trying! My husband is an IT man, I don't think he'd even let me attempt it. Good luck Jen!

Kirsten said...

I love your method of using the force ~~ how'd that work out for ya? he he. Also, right back at you about Rudolph's Round-Up. With our combined readers (however many that is!) maybe we can do some good!!!!!