Sunday, March 15

Yankee Candles for Sale!

Support Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Team In Training and buy quality, name-brand products that you already know and love. You can view the Spring 2009 Fund-Raising brochure on line at www.yankeefundraising.com

Please leave a comment if you would like to order and I will contact you with my personal email address to place your order. These are the same great name brand products you can buy in stores, except 40% of the proceeds goes to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! If you were already planning to buy some new Spring scented candles, please consider ordering them through me.

I will need all orders by Saturday, March 21. The candles should be delivered to me on or before May 4. I will then get your order to you!

Please feel free to forward this to anyone you know who might be interested. Print it out and ask at work!

Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Would love to, but I make my own soy candles and have a china cabinet full of them. I will pass along the info though!