Grilled Cheese Steak Sandwiches
Lawry's Steak & Chop Marinade with Garlic & Black Pepper
1 pound skirt or flank steak
1 medium onion, sliced
8 thick sliced of rustic bread
4 slices of your favorite cheese
- Pour 3/4 cup marinade over steak in a plastic bag and turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Grill or broil steak and onion until steak has reached desired doneness and onion are tender. Brush with 1/4 cup marinade and turn halfway through cooking.
- While the steak rests, brush each bread slice with remaining marinade and broil until golden. Top with cheese and broil until melted.
- Thinly slice steak and arrange on bread slices. Top with onion.
2 small boxes of chopped frozen broccoli
1 small jar of Cheese Whiz
1 cup Minute Rice
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 stick of butter, melted
1 sleeve of Ritz, crushed
- Mix all ingredients except butter and crackers. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Mix butter and crackers. Top casserole with cracker mixture.
- Bake at 350 for about 30-45 minutes.
Easy Southern Banana Pudding
3 cups cold milk
2 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
30 nilla wafers
3 medium bananas, sliced
8 oz. Cool Whip
- Pour milk into a large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Arrange half of the wafers on bottom and up sides of a 2 quart dish. Top with layers of half the bananas and half the pudding. Repeat each layer.
- Cover with Cool Whip
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.