Sunday, March 22

Bad blogger...




So I have been a terrible blogger these past two weeks. There hasn't been anything extremely exciting going on here and I just haven't felt like thinking of things to blog about.

Here are a few pics of the last couple of weeks. Again nothing exciting...

I've been spending a lot of time here. The SCORE clinic. It is where I am going for my "sports therapy." I am still having some pain in my right foot. I really hope I can get it taken care of quickly!


Like my St. Patrick's Day pedicure?


I fell down while I was running one afternoon. No real injuries. Just this ugly scraped knee!


Hosted another staff appreciation event at school.


And spent a lot (A LOT!) of time with these two trying to bring up their poor grades! So many missing assignments and lost homework!

And that's really about it! I promise to try to be a better blogger this week!

Free Myspace Graphics


3 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

I will try to be a better comment-leaver too... I can't make any promises, but I will try to use more adverbs...

Shea said...

I love this post! Good job!

Colleen said...

Sorry about the boo boo on your knee. OW.