Thursday, December 25

Merry Christmas!

Blogging has been one of the best gifts I have given myself this year!

I do not seem to have the patience for scrapbooking, so blogging has given me an outlet to record some of the events that take place in our lives.

I have never been able to write in a diary, so blogging has given me an outlet to journal and reflect on some of my thoughts.

I quit work in October 2007 and was really starting to miss the connection with other adults, especially moms, so blogging has given me new friends! That is truly what I am most grateful for!

A very Merry Christmas to allboth of you who read my random thoughts and check my (sometimes) lame attempts at photography! I can't wait to share the new year with you and get to know you each even better!

With love and hugs on Christmas,

3 comments:

Karen said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Shea said...

Merry Christmas Jen! I love checking your blog and can completely relate to the joy you receive from it, keep up the good work. Love, Shea

Colleen said...

Merry Christmas!