Wednesday, September 24

Still working on it...

I went out to run today. I made 1.5 miles in 15 minutes. It was really more of a run/walk. I think it was just too late in the day. I'm used to running in the morning. It was so hot this afternoon and I really don't think I had any water before going out. Oh well, that is why I said I'm still working!

One might wonder..."She must be losing weight while doing this running." Well, one would be wrong. I am not losing any weight. One then might wonder..."Why not???"

And I would answer.....

Homemade potato casserole....


the new premium Reese's...


garlic bread, mmm...

and I can never pass up these...!!!

Oh and there are so many, many more things that keep me from stepping on the scale regularly!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least you are getting out there! (My treadmill is a little dusty. I need to get back on it.) I admire your commitment to running. If the weather here is hot, I think I'm going to perish anyway and I certainly don't exercise! LOL!

Casey's trio said...

Ha-Ha....I'm never one to lose weight easily either. I just tend to eat more when I know I've had a good workout because I don't feel bad about the calories:)