Wednesday, September 17

NO POWER!

I am sitting in a booth at Buffalo Wild Wings with my computer using their Wi-Fi to post this brief message. We have been without power since about noon on Sunday. If you are wondering that is about 74 hours!!!!

On our way here we finally saw some utility company trucks and the gas station about 2 miles from us has their power back. We are hoping that means we will get power back tonight. That doesn't mean we'll have internet access, but that's OK because I now have a mountain of laundry to tackle.

And finally, our kids have been out of school so far this week. Talk about needing some entertainment...HELP!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope you get your power back ASAP!

Shea said...

What in the world? I had been wondering about you but just chalked it up to you as being busy! I'm so sorry!