Sunday, September 28

Multiple Moms

So you might have noticed my Blog-roll for moms of multiples. Yes, Big Daddy and I have the twins...
RED - the oldest (by a few minutes!)
Kitty - the baby of our family!


But...they were 5 years old when I met Big Daddy and were 7 when we all moved in together. So I did not have the privilege of raising them as babies and toddlers. That being said, I am quite amazed at how these multiple moms do it! Especially when mine are in silly mode....

Look closely...their pajamas say "Double Trouble!"

So maybe sometimes I like to read these blogs to see just what it might have been like to have my 2 "babies" crawling around together! Or maybe I just like looking at the adorable pics of the multiple babies! I'll say it's a little bit of both!



2 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

oh how sweet! I can't wait til my girls get to be that age and are "friends" as well as sisters. Your girls are just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh... how sweet... Word around town is they have the best aunt in the world!!!!!